The term “self-care” seems to have disappeared in our busy world. A healthy mind is the one that is free of any tension and pressure. Also, a healthy body can fit enough to tackle challenges in daily life, while a healthy soul is a combination of the two. Self-care is a daily process. Here’s a list of 45 simple self-care practices to keep you healthy.
For A Healthy Mind
- Positive environment- Try to be with a positive company.
- Appreciation- appreciate little things about yourself.
- Habits- good habits makes a person healthy.
- Do what you like- Anything that includes music, a TV show, a movie or more.
- Pending work- backlogs create pressure.
- Meditation- a sure shot plan for mind relaxation.
- Go for a walk- walk whenever you feel to change the environment.
- See clouds- it is like meditation just with eyes open.
- Visit places- a party, a disco, or even a bar that cheers you up.
- Power naps- take small power naps.
- Get rid of negative people from your social life- Facebook, Twitter or any other, get rid of them.
- Share- your feelings, problems, with one whom you love.
- Unplug- try getting away from mails and phones for an hour.
- Something out of the way- For example take a different route to the office.
- Observe- observe and appreciate smaller things in life like the sound of birds chirping, tall trees with green leaves.
- Breath deep- it relaxes your body and makes the cells work more efficiently.
- Exercise- the best way to be physically fit.
- Walk- walking while you go to the office or at work makes both mind and body fit.
- Start sleeping well- the most common reason for unfitness is lack of proper sleep.
- Eat- eat at a regular time interval and eat well.
- Stay clean- personal hygiene is a must.
- Check-up- a regular health check-up keeps you aware of your fitness.
- Drink lots of water- keeps you hydrated and helps your body to function properly.
- Say no to toxicity- alcohol, tobacco, not only makes you unfit but sometimes may even ruin your social life.
- Care of skin- start using moisturizers and essential oils.
One such product is the natural aromatherapy essential oils.
(More information at the end of the article)
- Sunlight- a rich source of vitamin and heat.
- Laughter- is the best medicine.
- Sit back and relax- get some time to sit and relax.
- Dress cleanly- boosts your confidence and makes you hygienic.
- Dance- whenever you feel dance to your beat.
For Your Soul
- Look differently – apply this everywhere and get surprised.
- Do good – everything good you do makes your soul happy.
- Be satisfied – once you are satisfied your soul is too.
- Peace- that is all your soul wants.
- Relax and enjoy – life is all about it.
- Friend- your best buddy makes your soul happy.
- Get a pet- one who always listens.
- Explore yourself- appreciate your beauty.
- A self-date- always useful to spend time with yourself.
- Help- do and get even small ones.
- Spa and massages- relax and let your soul relax too.
- Write down – the best way to express.
- Talk to yourself- who understands you better than you.
- Twist your life little- change something from daily life.
- Positive feedback- start getting them, even small ones.
Here is an amazing product that you may like:
The 100% Aromatherapy Essential Oils are safe and healthy to use. It can be used in cosmetics, as they have a great odor and are recommended by doctors as aromatherapy and antioxidants. They are even safe for inhaling and are made up of some of the most natural ingredients. You can definitely try this out.
Conclusion: Simple Self-Care Practices
Lastly, in this world where no one has time for others, you, my friend, can keep yourself healthy. And that’s most important, as it is well said: “Health is wealth.”