Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. The COVID-19 has mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. Anyone can have infected by breathing in the virus if they are within the close closeness of someone who has COVID-19.
How To Prevent The Spread Of Coronavirus
The novel coronavirus is called the COVID-19. This novel means a new type of virus. Before explaining the prevention of coronavirus, we should know how it spread. Let’s prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Direct close contact: Anyone can get the infection by being in contact with COVID-19 patients, especially if they do not cover their face when coughing or sneezing.
- Indirect contact: The drops survive on surfaces and clothes for 9-12 days. Therefore, touching any such infected surface or cloth and then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes can transmit the virus.
- The extension period of COVID-19 (time between getting the infection and revealing symptoms) is 1 to 14 days.
- Some people with the infection, even without any significant symptoms, can also spread the disease.
The Following Actions Prevent The Spread Of COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the dustbin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces every day. Often touch surfaces involve counters, tabletops, doorknobs, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and bedside tables.
- Wash your hands within an hour with soap and water.
Prevention Tips While Traveling
If anyone is traveling, all of the above ideas advice still applies and may help decrease the risk of contracting the virus. Anyone at high risk of COVID-19 complexions ignores cruise and air travel. People at lower risk can evaluate the potential dangers of traveling then decide whether it is best to cancel their travel plans. While the condition is continuously developing, many countries discourage non-essential travel, and some have closed their borders to specific groups. People should also consider risk elements such as their health and the health of those around them. There are many prevention tips for different settings and situations to assist a person in protecting themselves and others from coronavirus.
Prevention In The Household For COVID-19
The best prevention technique for the house is keeping you all surfaces clean. A person should clean all surfaces that people touch regularly, including light switches, door handles, and countertops. To do so, they can use water and household detergent. For visibly dirty surfaces, a person may wish to use a detergent and then a disinfectant.
People can understand the need to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and help others to protect themselves and others. The simplest thing is to wash your hand and keep social distancing. These can be vital in reducing coronavirus’s impact. If a person has any symptoms of COVID-19, they should stay at home and wear a face mask around other people.