Since our inception in 1958, we have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic products.
We believe in providing the best skin care products possible. Our products are proudly free of parabens, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
We continue to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
Our products are handmade without any severe heating or hydrogenating processes that can affect the nutritional content and potency of natural ingredients. Vitamins are captured in their all-natural fresh base, offering dramatic results as actual seeds, pulps and peels impart regenerative and healing powers that only nature can produce.
To enhance your wellness naturally through extraordinary products and extraordinary service.
Our promise is to deliver happiness and extraordinary service by providing the healthiest and most effective skin care products. We are committed to protecting the future of our planet through our green practices – We plant a tree for every product sold.
We’re committed to finding organic, Earth-friendly solutions in every aspect of our business. Here are some of the ways we’re doing that.
- Explore the award-winning Eminence Certified Organic Farm and see where certified organic ingredients grow
- Ingredient farms in Hungary are powered by solar and wind energy
- Natural compost during planting
- Planting and harvesting is conducted manually to decrease CO2 emissions
- Use of only natural plant preservation techniques
Our partners and farms produce natural, organic and Biodynamic® fruits and vegetables
- Products are handmade without severe heating or hydrogenating processes that can affect the nutritional content and potency of natural ingredients
- Vitamins are captured in their all-natural fresh base, and seeds, pulps and peels impart regenerative and healing powers that only nature can produce
- Free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals
- All product boxes are recyclable, made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified material and printed with eco-friendly inks
- Wherever possible, we use containers made from recyclable plastic
- All packing boxes are reused or recycled
- Packing chips are made of 100% biodegradable corn that dissolves harmlessly in water
- Eco-friendly software system means less printed invoices
- Electricity usage is offset with wind power credits and solar panels on the roof
- Letterhead printed on post-consumer recycled paper using eco-friendly inks
- All paper used in the office is recycled
- Office space is designed as an eco-alternative building
TRANSPORTATION AND DISTRIBUTION
- Courier company uses hybrid vehicles
- Large shipments are sent on trucks running biodiesel made from recycled household vegetable oil
- Products are shipped by air with Lufthansa – the leading airline in the fight against climate change
- 92% of employees walk, bike or take public transit to work
GREEN SPA PROGRAM
- Rewarding spas who are actively engaged in green practices
- Recognized as a green spa on our Spa Locator for customers seeking eco-friendly spas